Transmissions from the pop culture battlefront, with emphasis on guerrilla audio technique

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Mid-Week MonoCross


Middle o'the Week here at Broadcaster News, and the J.E.R.K. Squad (Journalize, Entertain, Report, Karate) is busy attacking a number of mid-week concerns (MWCs), which factor among them Data Double-Backup, Peripheral Edit-Storming, Focus-Source Entertainment Typing, and Advanced Plan-Acting. All very important, to be sure, but I'm not exactly chomping at the bit or jumping out of my seat or whatever. Hahah! Just kidding. Of course I am.
And let me just say, in this valuable Off-Time Reflective Moment, that this last two weeks of Broadcaster News has really seen some big, expressive steps forward for all of us. Formats have cracked, flexibilities have been tested; in the end, I am proud to report that our Squad is now gearing itself toward a Position of Industry Dominance! More on this exciting prospect soon! Stay tuned!

No comments: